Multicoin Wallets 2018
Cryptocoin wallets are main part of cryptocoin business whether it belongs to faucet , trade or e-commerce. Wallet is the essential part in all kind of business to store our coins and reuse it at the time of requirement.
In this post i am focusing mainly on those wallets providing us multiple coins facility so that we can collect our coins in a place and reuse them when required.
List of Multicoin Wallets
1. Coinomi :- Coinomi is an famous wallet specially due to its lot of coin support as well as providing signature facility and importing privatekeys.
- Coinomi is supporting :- Bitcoin, Adcoin, Abncoin, Asiacoin, Auroracoin, Bata, Belacoin, BitcoinCash, BitcoinGold, BitcoinPlus, Bitcore, BitSend, Blackcoin, Britcoin, Canadaecoin, Cannacoin, Clams, Clubcoin, Compcoin, Crown, Dash, Defcoin, Denarius, Diamond, Digibyte, Digitalcoin, Dogecoin, Ecoin, EDR coin, EGulden, Einsteinium, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Europecoin, Expanse, Feathercoin, Firstcoin, Flashcoin, Fujicoin, Game Credits, GCRcoin, Gridcoin, Gulden, Helleniccoin, Hempcoin, Insanecoin, Internet of People, IXcoin, Landcoin, LBRY Credits, Linx, Litecoin, Monacoin, Myriadcoin, Namecoin, Navcoin, Neoscoin, Neurocoin, Novacoin, NuBits, NuShares, OKCash, Peercoin, Pesobit, Pinkcoin, PIVX, POSW, Potcoin, Putincoin, Reddcoin, Rubycoin, ShadowCash, Smileycoin, Solarcoin, Stratis, Syscoin, TOAcoin, Ultimate Secure Cash, Unobtanium, Vcash, Verge, Vertcoin, Viacoin, Vivo, Voxels, Vpncoin, Whitecoin, Zencash, ZCash, Zcoin
- Coinomi Wallet Download :- Coinomi is available for Android Only
3. Multicoin Wallet :- Multicoin wallet is a clone of coinomi for Mac users. It is a Java base wallet using shapeshift for conversion of coins from one to another. Also supporting privatekeys of coins.
- Multicoin Wallet is supporting :- Bitcoin, Asiacoin, Auroracoin, Bata, Blackcoin, Cannacoin, Canada, eCoin, Clams, Clubcoin, Dash, Digibyte, Digitalcoin, Dogecoin, EGulden, Feathercoin, Gulden, GCRcoin, Jumbucks, Litecoin, Monacoin, Namecoin, Neoscoin, Novacoin, NuBits, NuShares, ParkByte, Peercoin, Potcoin, Reddcoin, Richcoin, Rubycoin, ShadowCash, Verge, Vertcoin, Vpncoin
- Multicoin Wallet Download :- DOWNLOAD MULTICOIN WALLET
4. Holytransactions :- Same like cryptonator , Holytransactions is also multicoin supported online wallet. Holytransaction also supports Exchange in between coins as well as Fiat. HolyTransactions is not supporting any backup ( Privatekeys ) for you coins.
- Holytransactions is supporting :- Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin, Blackcoin, Peercoin, Dogecoin, Zcash, Ethereum, Decred, Gridcoin, Syscoin, Creativecoin, Faircoin, Gamecredits, Pivx
- Holytransaction supports fiat :- Bank is supported by Holytransaction ( EasyPay, Paynet, Bank Transfer, Teleingreso, Virtual Bank Card )
- Holytransaction Wallet Link :- https://holytransaction.com
5. Coinbase :- Coinbase is one of the reliable and old online wallet. Coinbase supported Bitcoin till Mid of 2017 and later decided to introduce Litecoin and later to Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. Coinbase is not supporting any backup ( Privatekeys ) for you coins.
- Coinbase is supporting :- Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum,
- Coinbase supports fiat :- Coinbase is supporting Fiat currency Buy/Sell too but only for USA residents.
- Coinbase Wallet Link :- https://coinbase.com
6. Blockchain :- Blockchain is one of the reliable and close to official bitcoin block explorer which provides facility of wallet to there users. After Bitcoin Cash fork they also provide wallet facility for Bitcoin Cash as well as Ethereum. Blockchain is also providing facility of Backup to your coin through ( PrivateKeys ) as well as an Exchange ( Buy/Sell ) of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. Blockchain also supports importing of Paperwallet through PrivateKeys.
- Blockchain is supporting :- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum
- Blockchain supports fiat :- Blockchain is having facility to Buy/Sell Bitcoin through supported gateway ( Coinify ). For Indians Unocoin gateway is there supported by them.
- Blockchain Wallet Link :- https://blockchain.info